Sunday 28 November 2010

Cutting the Cr@p!


I'm done with excuses.

The only person I have to blame is myself. I have no self motivation whatsoever.

I'm constantly tired, lacking in the domestic Goddess department severely of late, and am being a disorganised Mummy to my four children.

Tomorrow morning that is all set to change.
I am going to get that laundry basket cleared (if only for 5minutes) I'm going to sort through all of the kids toys (again!)

I am going to wrap those Christmas presents. I'm going to write those Christmas cards.

I'm going to clean the bathroom from floor to ceiling, mop all of the hard floors and scrub those beige leather sofas to within an inch of their lives!

This house is going to be controlled by ME again, and not the other way around.
It is going to be a tough couple of days, but I'm going to do all of those little jobs which I have been neglecting over the past few weeks.

I CAN do this!

4 comments:

  1. Gosh, I should've written this post! I did comment half an hour ago but it seems to have got lost!! You've inspired me to tidy the lounge and wrap the presents I need to send tomorrow!!! Maybe we should write a book called 'The Imperfect Housewife'??? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!

    I could soo write a book called 'The Imperfect Housewife'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you Kerry! Funny, I also partook in the "deep cleaning" of my bathroom this weekend. Even the carpet got shampooed. Again! (2nd time in as many months and the 2nd time since we've lived here..) I have also taken control of the laundry somewhat and even ironed some of it unnecessarily. If it weren't a medical impossibility at the moment, I would swear I was nesting in my third trimester however even I can't gestate that quickly in 2 weeks! Love to you all X

    ReplyDelete
  4. as for the book idea, I reckon I could donate a chapter or two! x

    ReplyDelete