Monday 29 November 2010

Dust, anyone?!




If it weren't for the fact that the TV set and the refrigerator are so far apart, some of us wouldn't get any exercise at all.  ~Joey Adams


I'm going to bring you all bang up to date with how the wedding diet is going.

Week 1:

Week one went really, really well. I lost 6lbs!!!
I am very pleased with this result!
I worked my butt off on the exercise bike, ate well, and it paid off!


Week 2:

Week two wasn't as good. I lost 4lbs!
Yes, I know, I should be happy with that. And I am. Really, I am!
It's just that, well, I'm not used to sitting on a bicycle seat for 6 hours a week and as a result I had severe saddle sore..
I did some Wii fit plus exercises, but these are no way near as effective as the exercise bike, therefore I didn't feel I'd done as well.
I am still happy with the weight loss though.

This week sees the start of Week 3.
I am going to get back on the bike. I am aiming for an hour a day for 6 days.
Weather permitting (as I have little Che to consider in the cold and snow) I am aiming to do an hours walking on top of what I already do 3 times a week.
If I can't manage a walk, then I will aim to used the Wii fit step on the 30min cycle twice a day for 3 days this week.

Wish me luck!

Where it all started!
I know, I've been slack with the diet blogging... *slaps wrist*

1 comment:

  1. Well done hun! I lozst 6lbs my first week then only 2lbs in week 2 so you are still doing better than me!! :oD x

    ReplyDelete