Tuesday 7 December 2010

Shaping up












Sunday was the end of my 3rd week on my Wedding Diet.

So what happened I hear you cry....

Week 3 started well , but swindled fast.

Why do I seem to be incapable of keeping this up 100%?

The eating has been going brilliantly, with the exception of the weekend, when I consumed more calories then I wanted to, but still less than the average woman's daily allowance, just!

Overall, a good week on the diet front.

Exercise, however is another matter

I hurt my leg on some ice during a particularly slippery school run, so haven't been able to spend any time on the bike this week.

I am very disappointed with this.
I know, I know, it's not my fault if I have an injury, but I can't help but feel unhappy about it all the same. Maybe it's the Bipolar talking?

I did manage 3 hours on the Wii step, although this hurt, it wasn't as painful as trying to pedal the bike.

My weight loss was 3lbs. :)

This week (week 4) my leg is still sore, but I am going to try and do maybe 3 hours on the bike and continue with the 3 hours on the Wii step.

The diet is to remain the same, so fingers crossed for another few lbs off this week!

1 comment:

  1. 3lb is brilliant for one week! Sounds like you're doing better than me, my diet attempts are like a needle skipping on a record at the moment. Keep at it! (If only I could follow my own advice...!)

    ReplyDelete