Monday 27 February 2012

Meal Plan Monday - 27/02/2012




It's that time again, where I will post my weeks worth of dinner time meals for all to see. Once again, if there are any recipes you would like from this weeks menu, please give me a shout and I'll post them for you!

This week all 6 of us are fighting terrible flu with high fevers.
No one is eating much, and quite frankly, I am just too ill myself to stand and cook for too long in a hot kitchen, so there are going to be a few 'freezer junk food' days this week!

Monday: Homepride Pasta bake

Tuesday: Pre-frozen HM Chicken nuggets with potato waffles

Wednesday: Pizza and salad

Thursday: Sausage casserole

Friday: Chip shop dinner (I know, but I have a feeling it's going to be a long week!)

Saturday: *Lamb and vegetable kebabs with rice

Sunday: *Lamb roast dinner.

* denotes same piece of meat, spilt over 2 meals to save time cooking.


Whats on your menu this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment