Monday 19 March 2012

Meal Plan Monday - 19/03/2012




It's that time again, where I will post my weeks worth of dinner time meals for all to see. Once again, if there are any recipes you would like from this weeks menu, please give me a shout and I'll post them for you!

Items marked with an * are where I have cooked double the quantity needed so that meals later in the week are quicker and easier to prepare.

As usual, I will be having a baking day with the children in which we produces treats and snacks for home and for their school packed lunches. 

Monday:       Lentil Supper
Tuesday:      *Beef Burittos
Wednesday: Rice stuffed vine leaves
Thursday:    *Beef Fajitas
Friday:          Baked samon and Chips
Saturday:     Tomato and pepper soup 
Sunday:       Turkey Roast Dinner

Baking - Blueberry and white chocolate muffins.

What are you having for dinner this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment