Monday 2 April 2012

Meal Plan Monday - 02/04/2012



It's that time again, where I will post my weeks worth of dinner time meals for all to see.

If there are any recipes you would like from this weeks menu, please give me a shout and I'll post them for you!

Items marked with an * are where I have cooked double the quantity needed so that meals later in the week are quicker and easier to prepare.

Once again, I will be having a baking day with the children to bake treats for their snacks and school lunch boxes.

Monday:       Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
Tuesday:       *Family Meat Pie
Wednesday:  Home Made Pizza
Thursday:      Roast vegetable Lasagne
Friday:           Pan Fried Fish with Salad
Saturday:       Tomato and Basil Gnocchi
Sunday:         *Roast Beef  Dinner

Baking - Brownies

What are you having for dinner this week?

1 comment:

  1. That is almost identical to a week of meals in our house too.

    ReplyDelete