Friday 1 November 2013

October Favourites

This post is all about the month of October! I will be writing a post like this each month, showing you my favourite things of that month. 

It's a mixed bag really, ranging from food and drink to beauty essentials, from clothes to Apps, from education to TV and Music, and all that's inbetween!

First up is Autumn!



I love autumn/fall. It's my most favourite time of year. I love the cooler, crisper air. The colours of nature. The crunchy sound leaves and twigs make as you walk around your neighbourhood. Really, what's not to love?

TV

Perception, Elementary, Marvels, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Arrow and Blacklist. WOW!!
Never before have I watched so much telly in such a short space of time! Brilliant!

Halloween

A firm family favourite. We go all out decorating the house, and ourselves and walk the neighbourhood Trick or Treating. Such great fun, and a perfect way to spend a bit of quality time as a family.

Slow Cookers

I can not live without my slow cooker! Seriously, one of the best things I have ever bought. Ever!
Stews and casseroles, jacket potatoes, lasagne, curry, soup, and even bread. Not only does it take the hassle out of meals, it also frees up loads of your time, and costs significantly less then using your oven or hob. I call that a win!

Flavoured Coffee

The wonderful people at Nescafe produced a limited addition box of Gingerbread Latte. Oh. My. Goodness. Yum!

Birthdays!

October saw my husband gaining another year, and our 'baby' boy, Che Lennon turning 4!
We celebrated by decorating the house, having a pirate party, and having dinner out. (No cooking makes Mummy feel like it's her birthday too!)

Flowers

My lovely hubby bought me home this gorgeous little bouquet, completely out of the blue! Such beautiful autumnal colours, and they smell amazing too!



What did you love about October? What is your favourite time of year?

No comments:

Post a Comment